Over 50 Years of Providing Reliable Wireless Communication Solutions
Communication Enterprises has been providing sales, service, installation and engineering of two-way radio communication systems in the central valley since it was founded by Thomas R. Poor in 1951.
From 1953-1958 Communication Enterprises was a Motorola Service Station. In 1958 when Mr. Poor decided to repair all makes and models of radios General Electric ask him to become a Manufactures Representative.
From 1958 to 1988 Communication Enterprises was one of General Electric’s top 10 manufactures representative and service station winning a number of awards including five Million dollar year awards.
In 1998 Communication Enterprises signed an agreement to sell Motorola “Radius” and in 1996 became a Motorola Full Line dealer and authorized service center.
Over the years we have provided system design, installation and maintenance to a variety of private and public entities. Communication Enterprises presently has a technical staff of seven and sales and office staff of six.