Cambium PTP 200 Series
Designed to securely transport data, voice and video in both near line-of-sight (nLOS) and line-of-sight (LOS) environments, the PTP 200 Series offers affordable, accelerated throughput at a time when operators are challenged with increasing bandwidth capacities to support additional applications, subscribers and users. With solutions including a dual-band radio with outstanding small packet performance, a 5 GHz solution with exceptional long distance capabilities, and a 4.9 GHz system for public safety, the PTP 200 Series provides many options for budget restricted operators while meeting their unique requirements for longer range, more bandwidth and band specific utilization.. Their ruggedness, field durability and MTBF are recognized throughout the industry and contribute to their exceptional performance. Their low cost of ownership makes a PTP 200 solution affordable for even the most restricted budgets.
- Lease line replacement
- Building to building and remote locations
- Voice and video backhaul
- Video surveillance
Wireless Service Providers (WISPs), Administrative Government entities, and enterprises can leverage the feature-rich performance of the PTP 250 especially for VoIP applications requiring additional capacity and an affordable cost per megabit.
- Dual-band flexibility between 5.4 and 5.8 Ghz
- Best in class small packet performance delivering up to 234,000 packets-per second (pps)
- Low TCO
- SNMP v2c enables fault monitoring
- Highly ruggedized and phenomenal MTBF metrics
For small to medium organizations that want an affordable, medium-throughput solution for paths with minimal interference and minor obstructions, the PTP 230 is a perfect point to point solution.
- GPS Synchronization
- Based on popular PMP 430 platform
- Fast installation and ROI Up to 80 miles (129 km) with a reflector
- Up to 18 miles (29 km) with a LENS
- Up to 4.5 miles (7 km) with integrated antenna